For GEFI, the protection of personal data is fundamental because it reflects the relationships we have with you. It is important to us to protect your privacy and that of your partners and collaborators, with regard to the information that you entrust to us.
The main objective of this policy is to inform you about the collection and use of your personal data by our company but also to present to you the means enabling you to control this personal information.
This data protection policy is part of a legal context marked by the General Data Protection Regulations, applicable since May 25, 2018 and the amended Data Protection Act.
These strong legal texts give you high guarantees in terms of data protection and allow you to better control the use of your data when you entrust them to organizations like ours.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person directly or indirectly. This is for example your name, your age, your telephone number, an identifier or any other information concerning you such as your socio-professional category or your interests. Data processing is any operation or set of operations, whether or not carried out using automated processes and applied to personal data or data sets. This is for example the collection, recording, use, dissemination, conservation, etc. The purpose is the reason why personal data is collected or used. This is, for example, keeping your accounts or drawing up pay slips and social declarations as part of our mission.
A data processing is any operation or any set of operations carried out or not using automated processes and applied to data or sets of personal data. This is for example the collection, recording, use, dissemination, conservation, etc.
The purpose is the reason why personal data is collected or used. This is, for example, keeping your accounts or drawing up pay slips and social declarations as part of our mission
What personal data do we collect?
When browsing the website
The simple consultation of the website as a visitor does not require a personal registration. However, certain information concerning you is collected automatically when you browse the website (IP address, visit time, browser type, as well as the categories of the site visited). When browsing the site, you will be asked to accept cookies. These text files are deposited on the hard drive of your computer, and then read by a server, in order to facilitate your navigation by recognizing you during your subsequent visits to the website. You can deactivate cookies at any time in your browser settings. However, GEFI informs you that certain functionalities of its site are not ensured if cookies are blocked.
For more information, you can consult our cookies policy on the following link: Cookies policy As part of the use of the website, GEFI can also provide you with a secure online customer area, accessible via a personal username and password.
2. When you wish to contact us :
We inform you that you can voluntarily communicate certain personal data to us through the Contact form . Examples include your last name, first name, email address and phone number.
3. As part of our tax management support missions :
The collection and processing of data within the framework of our services is strictly supervised by the registration form that you sign to benefit from our services. GEFI acts in this capacity, as a data controller on behalf of its non-professional customers. This means that we are processing data on your behalf. In accordance with the principle of minimisation, we only collect the data necessary to carry out our missions.
We thus use the information that you provided to us during our first exchanges, as well as information such as identity data, of personal life and economic information concerning you, necessary for the registration of your activity with the tax service, the INSEE and the Registry.
We do not collect any sensitive data such as religion, union membership, racial and ethnic origins, criminal convictions or health data.
Why do we process your personal data?
When browsing the website & when you want to contact us:
The processing of your personal data is based on GEFI’s legitimate interest in establishing our relationships. For example, the information collected through the contact form is used to answer your questions, contact you, present to you our missions, define your needs, and carry out our future legal and contractual obligations if necessary.
2. As part of our support missions in tax management :
If you wish to become a customer of our company, we will establish a registration form in order to manage, for you, the chosen missions. For the signature and the execution of the contract, the provision of your personal data is a requirement in order to be able to continue, together, the good conduct of our missions.
We will use your personal data for example to manage your registration, your declaration to the tax authorities and your VAT declarations. The different missions and the use of your data are mentioned in full in the registration form.
GEFI does not use any automated decision based on your personal data. No profiling is implemented during processing, and the data we collect will never be used without human intervention.
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data will only be transmitted to the internal services of the company and to the administrations necessary in order to carry out the procedures on your behalf (for example the tax administration). Each stakeholder has access to data concerning their scope of intervention.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Concerning your navigation data on the website :
GEFI keep your navigation data on our website for a maximum duration 6 months.
2. Regarding the data you provide to contact us :
The personal data that you provide to us when you wish to contact us using the contact form will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years.
3. Concerning your data in the context of the execution of our tax management support missions :
We use and store your customer data as long as our contractual relationship lasts, in order to manage our exchanges, follow up the customer relationship, the transactions carried out, and carry out our missions. At the end of the contract, we keep your data for 5 years in accordance with our legal prescription obligations.
What are your rights and how to exercise them?
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the following rights concerning your personal data:
• Right of access : You can access your personal data that we hold about you at any time. For this, you keep the possibility of contacting us in order to access your data as well as the purposes to which they are attached.
• Right of rectification : If you notice an error, an oversight or an ambiguity in your personal data, you can make a request in order to complete or make a correction, or a clarification of your personal information
• Right to erasure : You can also ask us to delete your personal data
• Right to limit processing : You can claim the limitation of future processing of your personal data under certain conditions: when you dispute the accuracy of a data, when you need it to the establishment, exercise or defense of your legal rights. You can also request the limitation of the processing of your data if the processing is unlawful and you do not wish to erase it.
• Right to portability : As a customer, you have the right to receive data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit your personal data to another body.
• Right of opposition : You retain, at any time, the right to object to the use of your personal data in the context of the activities carried out by our company regarding the processing of your data based on legitimate interest, such as sending news from the firm for example.
Furthermore, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (CNIL) : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/agir In order to exercise your rights or for any request for information and / or contact, please contact:
41 chemin du Vieux Chêne,
38 240 MEYLAN
Tél : 04 76 54 63 84
Or send an email to our Internal Referent : firstname.lastname@example.org